April Brings Spring Cleaning!
April is Cleanup Month in the Borough! Leaves and brush & limbs are collected curbside everyday through Friday, May 3rd!
AND COMING SOON: COMMUNITY CLEANUP DAY! Join members of the Governing Body and other volunteers to help clean up our parks and public property! DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED!
BUT WAIT! DID YOU KNOW THE BOROUGH NOW ACCEPTS YOUR OLD ELECTRONIC ITEMS!! TVs, COMPUTERS, AND OTHER HOME ELECTRONCIS CAN NOW BE BROUGHT TO PUBLIC WORKS!
To learn more select the link below!
STOP – DON’T CHANGE THAT CHANNEL JUST YET! WE’RE ALSO ACCEPTING OLD TEXTILES AND CLOTHING! SEE THE SPECIAL BIN IN THE RECYCLING AREA!
AND PUBLIC WORKS WILL BE OPEN EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT UNTIL 7:00 PM DURING THE SUMMER BEGINNING MAY 22ND.
- Bulk trash is collected curbside the first Monday of the Month, all year long.
- Regular trash is now collected curbside every Tuesday, all year long.
- Public Works is open every Saturday, 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM, all year long. We accept trash, bulk items and brush that didn’t make it to the curb!
- COMING SOON – PUBLIC WORKS WILL ALSO BE OPEN EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT DURING THE SUMMER — May 22nd to September 4th, 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- And Recycling is collected every other Wednesday, all year long!
- After May 3rd, brush & limbs will again be collected on the regularly scheduled second Monday of the month right through October, when leaf collection will commence for the fall season.
And don’t forget:
Mayor for the Day Mark Bankowski Earth Day/Clean Up Day is Saturday, Apr 20, 2019! Held annually on the third Saturday of every April per Resolution 2013-140. Public Works Yard is open all day from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM! Come on down!!