April Brings Spring Cleaning!
April is Cleanup Month in the Borough! Leaves and brush & limbs are collected curbside everyday through Friday, April 27th!
COMMUNITY CLEANUP DAY: Join members of the Governing Body and other volunteers on Saturday, April 21st to help clean up our parks and public property! Meet at the Band Shell at 10:00 AM – bring your shovel, rake & garden gloves! Early birds welcome starting at 9:00 AM!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the Palmyra Improvement Association will be tending our gardens on Broad St!!
And Public Works will be open all day on Saturday, April 21st
to accept residents’ trash, bulk and brush & limbs!
From 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM!
BUT WAIT! THE BOROUGH WILL ALSO BEGIN ACCEPTING YOUR OLD ELECTRONIC ITEMS!! TVs, COMPUTERS, AND OTHER HOME ELECTRONCIS CAN NOW BE BROUGHT TO PUBLIC WORKS BEGINNING APRIL 21ST!!
To learn more select the link below!
STOP – DON’T CHANGE THAT CHANNEL YET! WE’RE ALSO OPENING PUBLIC WORKS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS UNTIL 7:00 PM DURING THE SUMMER!!
- Bulk trash is collected curbside the first Monday of the Month, all year long.
- Regular trash is now collected curbside every Tuesday, all year long.
- Public Works is open every Saturday, 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM, all year long. We accept trash, bulk items and brush that didn’t make it to the curb!
- COMING SOON – PUBLIC WORKS WILL ALSO BE OPEN EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT DURING THE SUMMER — May 23rd to September 5th, 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- And Recycling is collected every other Wednesday, all year long!
- After April 27th, brush & limbs will again be collected on the regularly scheduled second Monday of the month right through October, when leaf collection will commence for the fall season.
And don’t forget:
Mayor for the Day Mark Bankowski Earth Day/Clean Up Day is Saturday, Apr 21, 2018! Held annually on the third Saturday of every April per Resolution 2013-140. Public Works Yard is open all day from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM! Come on down!!