Hazardous Weather Alert – December 22, 2022
For Thursday, December 22, 2022…
The Burlington County Office of Emergency Management is watching the weather for today and tomorrow.
Please see the attached situational awareness hazardous weather discussion from NJSP/NJOEM.
Weather Outlook for Northeastern and Northwestern Burlington County
THURSDAY, December 22
- Temperatures: HIGH 51˚F. LOW 47˚F
- Day: Rain after 11am. East winds 5-15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Night: Rain before 4am. Breezy with east wind at 20 mph, becoming south winds after midnight. Gusts up to 40 mph.
FRIDAY, December 23
- Temperatures: HIGH 48˚F. LOW 9˚F
- Day: Rain before 1 pm then slight chance of snow. Temperatures falling to around 21˚F before 5pm. Breezy with a south wind 20-25 mph and gusts as high as 40 mph. Little to no snow accumulation.
- Night: Partly cloudy. Wind chill values as low as -8˚F. Breezy, with a west wind at 20-25 mph and gusts as high as 35mph.
- A Flood Watch is in effect for Northeastern and Northwestern Burlington County from December 22 at 1pm until December 23 at 7am.
To learn more select the link below: